Have you read any interesting books lately? Tell us the following information: book title, author and a brief summary. Why did you like the book so much?
Remember - DON'T give away major plot points, like the ending! Fellow bloggers should have to read the book to have their questions answered.
Have a great time and I hope you discover lots of good books to try.
Monday, March 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just finished "Go Big or Go Home" by Will Hobbs. It was a great action-adventure book, just like I love! It is about a young man, Brady, who almost gets killed when a meteorite crashes through his roof. Even though the meteorite doesn't kill him it does create some insteresting situations for Brady and his friends!
ReplyDeleteIt was a good book because it keep you turning the pages and the action never stopped.
Hello! I have just recently finished the Percy Jackson series. this series contains five books. The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titans Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian. These books are about a kid named Percy Jackson who finds out that he is the son of a Greek God.’ Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief hits theaters February 2010
ReplyDeleteRead THE DEVIL'S BREATH if you like fast paced action books. It is about a young boy, Max, who goes to Africa in search of his father, an environmentalist who is after a man who wants to poison all the water in the southern part of Africa. The father is missing and Max is determined to find him. If you like the Alex Rider books, you'll love this one.
ReplyDeleteHey! I am currently reading a series of books that go by the title of Harry Potter. Im sure you have heard of these books, but if you have olny seen the movies, you've seen NOTHING!!! I have seen most of the movies and they take all the descriptive info out. They did add some funny parts to the movies though. But im telling you, if you have seen the movies, you have to read the books.
ReplyDelete"The Ruins of Gorlan" is the first book in a series called, The Ranger's Apprentice by John Flanagan. It's about a young boy, Will, who has dreamed his whole life about being a warrior knight but is told he is too small. Instead he is apprenticed to the fief's Ranger, a man who is said to be able to make himself invisible and climb walls without rope. As Will trains with the Ranger he learns that there are many ways to be brave and strong. An excellent series - highly recommended.
ReplyDeleteI am almost done the fifth Harry Potter book and I cant put it down!!!!It is a great novel.
ReplyDeleteYo! I have finished a novel called The 39 Clues. This novel is about two kids named Dan and Amy Cahill. They find out that the Cahill Clan is the most powerful family ever! With this, they start a wild and deadly clue hunt!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete